Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Show ME the Money!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2009 will be divine for each and everyone who believes in the power of their own creativity. We were born to be creative! And the marvelous thing about writing is that you can actually earn money from your inspired endeavors. You should know that I purchased that new car! So, I am praying for WALKING THE DOG to hit in 2009. I am praying for it to sell. If not, of course my job at the Post Office will suffice. But, to obtain an agent and perhaps receive a 3-book contract would be such a boost to my ego. It would validate me. At last I will be able to say, "I am a writer!" And I will have a check stub to prove it! I don't know how much money I can expect to make from my chapter book. Do you? How much do publishers pay? It's an economic melt down everywhere. Let me know. Every little bit helps! Right? And besides that, when we earn money we are able to bless others and share our good. That's what I like best about the green stuff. It allows me to be a blessing to others. So, in 2009 I WANT TO SEE THE MONEY! Yes I do! Keep me in your prayers.

No comments: